I get it. Times are tight. All this content used to be free. Why pay now?
Because if this change isn’t made, the site will die off. It costs me hundreds of dollars and hours to write and maintain it. I have a busy schedule, plus a family to raise. It doesn’t make sense to spend such efforts on a liability.
I have also received criticism and derision for taking a stand against the industry and its practices. For speaking from a consumer’s perspective. I don’t need any more brickbats or free-riders. My net-worth and portfolio are well into the 7 digits, with $7,000 plus in passive monthly retirement income. More views doesn’t add to any of that or improve my quality of life.
If you are looking for free advice from another millionaire who opens up his portfolio and dealings for nothing, good luck with that. If you can’t find those, there is plenty of free mass market advice out there. Agents and trainers will fall over their face to tell you what you want to hear. You can pay hundreds or thousands for seminars to shout “huat ah” at yourself. None of them will show that their actual source of wealth is not their investing prowess, but you.
This site isn’t the place for people who are into that sort of thing.
But if you are a discerning investor:
- who wants someone to walk with you, not talk at you;
- who is tired of the same old advice and misinformation fed from the industry;
- who wants balanced and real advice.
I humbly ask that you consider investing $5 in yourself. The information and tips posted here are worth far more than what you will put in. There are no expensive seminars to upsell, or irritating banner ads everywhere. You can easily cancel anytime. No tricks.
There are still be pockets of free articles around. But like all other things in life, you have to pay for the good stuff.
I will not promise to make you rich. No one honest will. But I can say by joining, you will gain insights few people know and practice, and get the best chance to have the retirement you deserve.
For just $5 a month, get complete access to :
- My million dollar portfolio and transactions
- Stock and bond watchlist
- Wealth preservation tips and tricks that the industry doesn’t want you to know
- Navigate the healthcare and insurance systems
- How to create secure and fulfilling retirement
- 50% discount of the Essential Guide to Retirement, retailing at $18
- A small but growing community of like-minded investors
- Ask me anything. Get personalised advice on matters such as retirement, investing, and insurance
With a smaller community, I can be more candid and direct about my views. While putting a paywall will greatly reduce my number of visitors, I believe will increase both the quality of readers and articles.The membership price will gradually increase as more join.
I hope you are able to continue walking with me. Register here.